Commercial Building in Lecanto, FL
Sat, Nov 21, 2020
Nov 21, 2020-
Nov 21, 2019 from 3:00PM-4:00PM
3264 W Audubon Park Path
Terms and Conditions
- All properties selling on an ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’ basis, with no warranties of any kind, express, implied, or otherwise.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium to be charged on Real Property.
- $50,000 cash or cashier’s check (payable to “Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel Trust Account”) PER PARCEL must be presented before commencement of each auction in order to bid.
- Winning bid to pay 10% deposit or $50,000 PER PARCEL, whichever is greater, due the day of the auction. Any balance due in excess of $50,000 may be made by check payable to “Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel Trust Account”.
- All sales are subject to the approval of the US Bankruptcy Court.
- Balance due at closing within 30 days of the date of the entry of Order Approving the Sale by the US Bankruptcy Court.
- Property is being sold Free and Clear of all mortgages and liens, subject only to real estate taxes (which will be paid by the buyer going forward).
- NO contingencies to closing.
- ALL closing costs to be paid by buyer.
- All real estate taxes going forward to be paid by buyer.
- Possession with Deed.
- Inspection one hour prior and by appointment and finished by November 21, 2019.
- Broker Participation available – Call to qualify! Must register 48 hours in advance.
- Auction to be conducted on each property site, rain or shine.
Announcement made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.