November Vehicle Auction
Vehicles, Boats, Trailers, Real Estate, Personal Property and More!
Ewald Auctions is having it’s LAST AUTO AUCTION of 2015! Don’t miss out on vehicles, boats, trailers, firearms, furniture, tools and more! We’ll see you Saturday November 14th at 10:00 a.m!
- 2012 Nissan Altima – 63,133 mi – VIN 1N4AL2AP4CC206885
- 2006 Toyota Tundra – 26,945 mi – VIN 5TB5T34106S536446
- 2005 Honda CR-V – 119,027 mi – VIN SHSRD68555U304439
- 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor – 160,152 mi – VIN 4A4MM21S75E072317
- 2004 Acura TL – 109,987 mi – VIN 19UUA66244A074548
- 2004 Ford F-150 – 139,421 mi – VIN 1FTRW12WX4KC71817
- 1999 Ford Mustang GT – 33,555 mi – VIN 1FAFP45X6XF169763
- 2008 Smart ForTwo – Mileage Unknown – VIN WMEEJ31X18K131519
- 2002 Coachman Mirada – 40,659 mi – VIN 1FCMF53SX20A03632
- 2002 Marine Pro Boat w/ Trailer
- Glastron Model 199 Sierra C/C with Dual Axle “Performance Trailers” Trailer
- 16′ x 6′ Utility Dual Axle Trailer – VIN Unknown – Homemade Trailer
- Pace American Enclosed Single Axle 6′ x 9′ Trailer – VIN FPFP1237G117910
- Wells Cargo Enclosed Single Axle 5′ x 6′ Trailer – VIN 1W0200C16T3035378
9000 US HWY 192, Lot 340 in Clermont, FL 34714
– Canal Front RV Lot in Outdoor Resorts at Orlando, and RV and Motorhome Park
- Parcel ID# 262501488040003400
- Assessed Value of $22,500
- Yearly Taxes of $329 (Current)
- Close to Disney and are attractions
- Visit www.outdoorresortsorlando.com for more info
OFFLINE ITEMS – GET ONSITE TO PURCHASE!!
- Jericho 9mm
- Reuger 9mm
- AK47 Rifle
- 12ga Shotgun
- .22 Rifle
- .22 Revolver
- Misc. Firearm Supplies
- Tile Saw
- Shop Saw
- Air Compressor
- (2) Generators
- Rotary Hammer
- Pressure Washer
- Concrete Saw
- Bench Grinder
- Air Tools
- Extension and Step Ladders
- and MANY MORE! TOO MANY TO LIST HERE!
- Leather Sofa (rough)
- Area Rug
- Dining Table & Chairs
- (2) Sewing Machines
- Small Closet Safe
- Double Bed
- Jewelry Box
- Computer System
- and More!
Everything sells to the HIGHEST BIDDER, REGARDLESS OF PRICE.
10% Buyers Premium charged on all sales.
Everything sells on an “AS IS” basis.
Payment in full day of auction.
Payment in cash, cashiers check or check with bank letter of guarantee.
$500 cash deposit per vehicle at time of bidding.
Inspection one (1) hour prior to auction.
Auction conducted on-site, rain or shine.
Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed matter.