Commercial Building in Chiefland, FL
Ended: 11/21/19 at 12:00 PM EST
Location: 304 N Main Street, Chiefland, FL 32626
November 21, 2019
304 N. Main Street, Chiefland, FL 32626
10,340 sq ft CBS Commercial Building with metal roof
Built in 2012
2.34 acre lot
Zoned: C-2; Commercial
55 Parking Spaces
Stained & sealed concrete in retail and loading area, carpeting in offices
Potential for three separate spaces
Covered loading area w/ double door & roll up door.
Terms and Conditions
- All properties selling on an ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’ basis, with no warranties of any kind, express, implied, or otherwise.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium to be charged on Real Property.
- $50,000 cash or cashier’s check (payable to “Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel Trust Account”) PER PARCEL must be presented before commencement of each auction in order to bid.
- Winning bid to pay 10% deposit or $50,000 PER PARCEL, whichever is greater, due the day of the auction. Any balance due in excess of $50,000 may be made by check payable to “Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel Trust Account”.
- All sales are subject to the approval of the US Bankruptcy Court.
- Balance due at closing within 30 days of the date of the entry of Order Approving the Sale by the US Bankruptcy Court.
- Property is being sold Free and Clear of all mortgages and liens, subject only to real estate taxes (which will be paid by the buyer going forward).
- NO contingencies to closing.
- ALL closing costs to be paid by buyer.
- All real estate taxes going forward to be paid by buyer.
- Possession with Deed.
- Inspection one hour prior and by appointment and finished by November 21, 2019.
- Broker Participation available – Call to qualify! Must register 48 hours in advance.
- Auction to be conducted on each property site, rain or shine.
Announcement made at the auction take precedence over printed matter.