Estheticlub MedSpa Auction
Secured Creditor Online Only Auction
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Began: 06/22/20 at 12:00 PM EDT
Ended: 06/28/20 at 5:00 PM EDT
Ended: 06/28/20 at 5:00 PM EDT
Secured Creditor On Line Only Auction
Complete Medical and Wellness Spa
EQUIPMENT / INVENTORY
•Syneron Candela Gentle YAG Machine
•(2) AZ Shape Plus Machines
•(2) VelaShape II System
•(2) Venus Concept Freeze MP2 Machines
•Aqua facial machine •Laser Fat reduction machine •Lipo Laser Fat reduction machine
•Champion E-33 Centrifuge •CrazyFit machine •facial spa ozone steamer •Diamond dermabrasion machine
•(4) massage tables, (2) magifying light lens, stone warmers, Germix sterilization machine, thermal blankets, product and more
•reception area furniture, rolling chiars, rolling stands, cabinets, decorations, hand sanitizer wall mounted stations, display cases, small fridge, microwave, etc. • other items too many to list!
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Everything sells to the highest bidder.
- Everything sells on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
- 15% Buyer’s Premium on all sales.
- Arranging and paying for pick up, shipping and handling is the buyers responsibility.
- All sales are final! NO RETURNS! NO CHARGEBACKS!
- Shipping and Handling is the responsibility of the buyer.
- The information in the description was written to the best of our knowledge.
- We sell everything ‘AS IS’.
- Any defects or damage that we know of, is stated in the description and in the pictures whenever possible.
- Bidders are strongly advised to ask any questions regarding any items, the auction process and bidding process prior to placing any bids.
- Once a pre-bid is placed it cannot be removed.
- We make every effort to represent the items accurately with descriptions and photos to determine condition, age, authenticity or any other determining factors.
- Please read the descriptions thoroughly and review the photos in order to gain as much knowledge as possible before placing a bid.
- If you would like additional information or would like to schedule an inspection please contact the auction company at least two days prior to the auction to make appropriate arrangements. We will do the best we can to accommodate your request.
- Buyer is responsible to inspect and/or investigate the current condition of all items through personal inspection and/or careful review of the description, pictures, video and written documentation.
- Please be aware that once we open the auction we cannot stop to give individual information or updates.
- Ewald Auctions will not be held responsible for any uninterrupted service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service.
- Bidder acknowledges that the auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
- We do not have the ability to arrange for absentee bids. All bids must be made in person at the auction site or online through Proxibid.
- Do not hesitate in placing a bid online, as there is a delay in the internet connection.
- Items not paid in full or picked up by the required removal date and time will be considered forfeited.
- Removal at buyer’s expense by appointment on Mon, 6/29 & Tues, 6/30 ONLY.
- All items MUST be picked up by June 30 @ 2pm (NO Exceptions!)
- Inspection by appointment ONLY.
5751-A Bird Road, Miami, FL 32819
Located at the NW Corner of Red Road (CR 959) and Bird Road (CR 976)