Bankruptcy Vehicle Auction
Vehicles, Trucks, Trailers & More!
Ends: 09/20/20 at 5:00 PM EDT
Cars, Trucks, Trailers, 3 Car Carrier Trailer and More…
Online Only Auction
Bidding starts 9/12/2020 at Noon.
Bidding ends 9/20/2020 at 5:00pm
Friday – September 18, 2020
10 am to 1 pm
100 W. Ponkan Road, Apopka, FL 32712
’68 Chevy Corvette Convertible 427,
49,988mi (5 digit) – NICE!
’17 Nissan Altima, 59,042mi, Very Clean!
’16 Nissan Altima, 79,504mi, Nice Car!
*’14 Toyota Tacoma*, 54,773mi, Nice Truck! ’13 GMC Sierra , 175,200mi
*’13 Chevy Silverado*, 79,194mi, Runs Great! ’11 Daimler Smart Car, 59,042mi
’10 Nissan Versa, 132,283mi
’08 Mercedes C300, 111,218mi
*’07 Chevy Silverado 2500*, 291,369mi
’07 Ford E250 Van, 105,484mi
’05 Nissan Pathfinder, 198,295mi
Trucks & Trailers
’07 Mack Truck Rawhide, 703,392mi ’01 Volvo VNL, 591,611mi
’00 Intnat’l 4700 Box truck, 708,392mi ’19 Kaufman 3 car 5th wheel trailer ’09 Fontaine flatbed trailer
Trucks-SCRAP VALUE-in S Orlando ’07, ’06, ’02 & ’00 Intnat’l – SCRAP ONLY ’97 Dorsey Trailer-SCRAP ONLY
Terms and Conditions:
- Everything sells to the Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price.
- All sales are subject to US Bankruptcy Court approval.
- We sell everything ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’ basis with NO warranties of any kind, express, implied or otherwise.
- 12% Buyer’s Premium on all ON-LINE ONLY vehicle sales.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- Arranging and paying for pick up, shipping and handling is the buyer’s responsibility.
- Immediately following the auction, successful bidders will be charged a non-refundable deposit of $500 on the credit card on file with ProxiBid.
- Payment by cashier’s check, wire transfer, or cash.
- We make every effort to represent the items accurately with descriptions and photos to determine condition, age, authenticity or any other determining factors. Please read the descriptions thoroughly and review the photos in order to gain as much knowledge as possible before placing a bid. The information in the description was written to the best of our knowledge. Any defects or damage that we know of, is stated in the description and in the pictures whenever possible. If you would like additional information or would like to schedule an inspection, please contact the auction company at least two days prior to the auction to make appropriate arrangements. We will do the best we can to accommodate your request. Buyer is responsible to inspect and/or investigate the current condition of all items through personal inspection and/or careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or written documentation.
- Bidders are strongly advised to ask any questions regarding any items, the auction process and bidding process prior to placing any bids.
- Once a pre-bid is placed it cannot be removed.
- Ewald Auctions will not be held responsible for any uninterrupted service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service.
- Bidder acknowledges that the auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
- Do not hesitate in placing a bid online, as there may be a delay in the internet connection.
- Items not paid in full or picked up by the required removal date and time will be considered forfeited along with the deposit.
Online only Auction!