Selling at Auction – Why Auctions Work so Well
- Sell Your Property Quickly: Get top dollar in 30 days when considering time value of money. Buyers come together for one big competitive showdown.
- High Holding Cost Avoided: 15% – 20% per year, with 8% or more loss every month from non-performing loans. Thousands of dollars paid in taxes, insurance, and maintenance. The sooner the property sells the greater the bottom line dollar.
- Value Can Be Demonstrated: Traditional sales set the price and bargain down. The auction process demonstrates the value and then “bargains up”.
- Auctions Draw Attention: You create a market for your property. Exposure is enormous compared to conventional efforts. More people are exposed to the property during the “Auction Promotion”.
- Auctions Freeze the Market: It is almost impossible for properties being conventionally marketed to compete with a property being auctioned.
- Urgency to Buy is Created: Buy this property now or it won’t be available later. When the ads start and the signs and banners go up, people know the property is going to be sold on Auction Day.
In today’s ever changing market, auctions are not only for distressed and foreclosed properties;
they are considered “a tool of first choice” by the knowledgeable seller,
not an avenue of last resort.
If you’re wondering whether the auction method is suitable for your property, just ask yourself the following questions;
- Do you have a strong motivation to sell your property?
- Do you want to obtain the maximum price and the best terms for your property?
- Are you ready for a non-contingent contract?
- Would you like to sell and close on your property within 60 days?
- Are you willing to accept what today’s market will produce for your property?
- Do you want to “close out” your current project and jump start a new one?
- Do you want to eliminate the oppressive property carrying costs?
- Do you need to sell before “off season?”
- Have you been left an Estate to dissolve?
- Are you considering a business liquidation?
- Do you have a foreclosure to perform or a “Real Estate Owned” portfolio?
- Do you have a deadline to sell your property, but want a competitive sale?
- Do you have surplus assets you want to sell quickly and competitively?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions,
that means the auction method may be suitable for you!
Contact Ewald Auctions Today!